Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Llakor is "The Hated One" SOON on War Rocket Ajax

Llakor is "The Hated One" SOON on War Rocket Ajax

Rusty Shackles for the WIN!One of my favourite podcasts is War Rocket Ajax hosted by Chris Sims of The Invincible Super-Blog and Eugene Ahn aka Adam WarRock formerly of the People You Don't Know podcast.

One of the more popular segments is "Up to All My Haters" where they call out idiots hating on them. Recently, they had a contest for the best listener Hater story and I entered my story of the night in Halifax when I almost killed a man. Both Sims and Eugene independently picked it as their favourite and Sims dubbed me "The Hated One", so I will be on their next episode to tell the story live... and hopefully do some SHILL~!ing for YoungCuts and MyFilmmaker.com and IWS and ISW - especially the Connecticut show on April 3rd..

Here is the episode where they announced me as the WINNAR~!, along with a great interview with the writers of the Incredible Hercules namely, Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente. I actually get name-dropped twice because I twitter-asked a frivoulous question for Action Philosophers writer Fred Van Lente (What Action Philosopher is most like a Marvel Super-Hero?) that got a great answer including Van Lente revealing a new Spider-Man antagonist inspired by Steve Ditko and Ayn Rand.

I am excited and jazzed to be doing this. It's going to be live to tape so it will be an adventure in tight-rope walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment