Friday, February 18, 2011

For Bridget 3: Rusty Shackle's Art Step by Step

For Bridget 3
Rusty Shackle's Art Step by Step
Pencils
As I explained on Wednesday, I asked Rusty Shackles to do a drawing for my girlfriend Bridget for Valentine's Day, eventually featuring Maggie, the Village des Valeurs kitten.

Inks
What you may ask, am I sending to Rusty Shackles to thank him for this really great piece of art? (Even if it makes Rusty's fans and friends call him a big softie?) Well, Rusty shared his Amazon Wish List with me, showing excellent taste by having Raging Phoenix on his list. I was originally going to send Rusty some copies of Empowered, but it turned out that Archambault had some copies of 8 Diagram Pole Fighter and Thirst cheap, so I got those instead. I also threw in a copy of Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am! from Inter-Species Wrestling, the rather insane wrestling federation that I am powerless Commissioner of and occasional ring announcer for.  (Cheap Pug Department: our next show is Boner Jam in Montreal at Foufounes Electriques on Sunday, March 27th.)

Final Colored Version
So big ups to Rusty Shackles. Go visit his web-site, follow him on the Twitter and hire him to do art-work for you!

Next week, I will probably throw out my thoughts on 8 Diagram Pole Fighter and Thirst, both of which played at Fantasia in year's past.

No comments:

Post a Comment